Re: How to mark up a document other than a web page?

hi Franck,

I forgot to mention that one can also use a "profile" attribute (with a URI
as value) on a link to convey additional information about the format of
the linked document. That's handy, e.g. when pointing to JSON(-LD) because
JSON is all over the place. The "profile" attribute lets you be more
expressive than the MIME type, i.e. which kind of JSON(-LD) format is being
used.

Greetings

Herbert