Re: hasSequenceLocation property

The property does not make sense for all BioChemEntities, particularly not
for MolecularEntity or ChemicalSubstance... while schema.org is typically
loose, I think this may confuse people.

Egon

--
Have you heard about Wikidata already? "Use Scholia and Wikidata to find
scientific literature" is a new tutorial from my colleague Lauren Dupuis.

-----
E.L. Willighagen
Department of Bioinformatics - BiGCaT
Maastricht University (http://www.bigcat.unimaas.nl/)