Re: Abstract for oral presentation accepted at TDWG 2020

Hi Dan,

About the XML sitemaps I don't know, I'll ask that to the MNHN webmasters.

About a tool to crawle the markup, last summer I tried BMUSE
<https://github.com/HW-SWeL/BMUSE>. that scrapes pages given by URL, but
it may have an option to cope with sitemaps. To be checked.
Anyway, for one page of the MNHN it works fine and returns an ntriple file.

Rgds,
     Franck.