RE: ClinicalTrial Schema

ECRIN are building the MDR  Metadata Catalogue, which I actually presented as part of EOSC-Life at the FAIRsFAIR workshop on Friday 11 Sept 2020 , Programme<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O7PG2mEJuztIl0DuUK1eAD_vE1pVLFFFlP5j85Hu4S4/edit>, participants, context and scope<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1O7PG2mEJuztIl0DuUK1eAD_vE1pVLFFFlP5j85Hu4S4/edit#heading=h.mehj8sbj1o8i>, relevant discussion topics, etc

I also had a slide about Bioschemas.

Carole

From: Gray, Alasdair J G [mailto:A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk]
Sent: 15 September 2020 10:01
To: public-bioschemas@w3.org
Subject: FW: ClinicalTrial Schema

Hi

This has just come through on the main Schema.org list and would be a relevance to our community.
(I’ve not had a chance to look at it yet in detail)

Alasdair

--
Alasdair J G Gray
Associate Professor in Computer Science,

Email: A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk<mailto:A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk>
Web: http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~ajg33

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5711-4872

Office: Earl Mountbatten Building 1.39
Twitter: @gray_alasdair

Heriot-Watt is a global University, as a result my working hours may not be your working hours. Do not feel pressure to reply to this email outside your working hours.

To arrange a meeting: https://doodle.com/mm/alasdairgray/book-a-time