Re: Applicants

Hi Martin/Kathi,

I am torn to decide. His affiliation is Bayer and that could qualify him for the Industry partner perspective. But even so, industry members aren’t normally counted as ELIXIR members? Maybe Kathi, comments?

For Interop-Bioschemas list, I’d give him an alternative list to sign up to public-bioschemas@w3.org <mailto:public-bioschemas@w3.org>  or Github (Subscribe <mailto:public-bioschemas-request@w3.org?subject=subscribe> to the mailing list, Get involved in discussions on GitHub <https://github.com/Bioschemas/specifications/issues> )

Data management plan working group - If this is intranet working group - I don’t think he should be approved for that? I’d recommend the upcoming Data Management Network focus group, it should be ok by the remit of a focus group but I don’t think that is approved yet?

Software data carpentries and Galaxy working group is under Jen’s consideration - maybe Jen has a better insight than I do.

Thank you Martin,
Sira

Sirarat Sarntivijai, PhD <mailto:sirarat.sarntivijai@elixir-europe.org>
ELIXIR Interoperability Platform Coordinator
www.elixir-europe.org <http://www.elixir-europe.org/>

ELIXIR Hub, South Building
Wellcome Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SD, UK