Bioschemas Community Call - Thursday 4th June 2020 15:00-16:00 BST

Dear all,

Thank you very much for your Doodle poll responses. The Bioschemas Community Meeting call is now confirmed on Thursday 4th June 2020 at 15:00 - 16:00 BST (16:00 - 17:00 CEST). For this series of community calls, we would like to involve representatives of all Bioschemas projects and communities from everywhere, so please Kindly distribute this message to your colleagues of interest.

Agenda and calendar invite will be sent out shortly.

Please use this GoToMeeting information at the time of meeting.

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/415277165 <https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/415277165>

Thank you very much,
Sira

Sirarat Sarntivijai, PhD <mailto:sirarat.sarntivijai@elixir-europe.org>
ELIXIR Interoperability Platform Coordinator
www.elixir-europe.org <http://www.elixir-europe.org/>

ELIXIR Hub, South Building
Wellcome Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SD, UK