FW: COVID Virtual Bring Your Own Workflow to the EOSC Life Workflow Hub 27 May 2020.

The below Workflow Hub includes Bioschemas markup, both for the registry and for the individual workflows. The markup of the workflows has led to the development of the 0.4-DRAFT of the Workflow profile.
https://bioschemas.org/profiles/Workflow/

Alasdair

--
Alasdair J G Gray
Associate Professor in Computer Science,

Email: A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk<mailto:A.J.G.Gray@hw.ac.uk>
Web: http://www.macs.hw.ac.uk/~ajg33

ORCID: http://orcid.org/0000-0002-5711-4872

Office: Earl Mountbatten Building 1.39