Re: FW: a Schema Markup Validator: adopting SDTT for validator.schema.org

I think the Schemarama (shapes validation) piece in particular, should be a
good fit for bioschemas

demo - http://schemarama-demo.site/
code - https://github.com/google/schemarama

Do you have some shex/shacl shape files we could test it with?