Re: BioSamples type for review

Hi Matt,

Did you discuss environmental biosamples? I agree plant and animal
biosample would be similar and I would not propose making separate
subclasses here. But environmental biosamples may have vastly different
properties.

When you say the general consensus, was this a discussion on github or a
telecon? How does one get involved in guiding the general consensus?