Re: Request for comments on first Bioschemas release to schema.org

Hi Alasdair,

Thanks for all the hard work pulling this together. The proposal for the
BioSample type looks great; this is a really positive step that lays
good groundwork for future iterations. I'm really eager to see how this
goes down as a schema.org submission!

Thanks again for all your efforts,

Tony

--
Tony Burdett
Technical Team Leader - Archival Infrastructure and Technology,