Worry to many Datasets => spam Was [Re: {Disarmed} Re: DataRecord and Dataset Search]

Hi Alasdair, All,

Now that google dataset search exists I have a new worry of over using
Dataset.

Take www.uniprot.org as an example. It has a bit more than a billion
webpages. Marking them all up with Dataset for what was a DataRecord
before would mean we would have a bit over 3.5 billion Datasets.
Google has no problem with dealing with the volume, but I am worried
that their antispam logic/relevance would drown out the 7 or so Datasets
that I would like to see highly ranked in their toolbox search.

Considering that most of this work is SEO related, I would vote to mark
up just 1 page with DataCatalog/Dataset on www.uniprot.org and not on
the other pages.

A more specific concept would be quite nice. May I suggest using a
subtype to schema:StructuredValue e.g. bioschema:BioChemConcept.
For example the schema:mainEntity on
"https://wormbase.org/species/c_elegans/gene/WBGene00012939" would be of
type schema:StructuredValue.

In (hand-typed) JSON-LD roughly this.