Elixir biohachaton proposal - BioSamples and bioschemas, data validation and the data clearinghouse

From: Melanie Courtot <mcourtot@ebi.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 09:24:40 +0100
Cc: Tony Burdett <tburdett@ebi.ac.uk>, Helen Parkinson <parkinson@ebi.ac.uk>
To: public-bioschemas@w3.org, elixir-validation-study@googlegroups.com, Rob Finn <rdf@ebi.ac.uk>, Guy Cochrane <cochrane@ebi.ac.uk>
Dear colleagues,

We have prepared a proposal for the Elixir Biohackathon in Paris which intersects with bioschemas, data validation and the data clearinghouse implementation studies. The draft is available at https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K1bSP5ePFG5iYC1zuqS-VkXnd2Z6G-UaynKBg3rGbbI/edit#heading=h.vgv7o7w7j684 <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1K1bSP5ePFG5iYC1zuqS-VkXnd2Z6G-UaynKBg3rGbbI/edit#heading=h.vgv7o7w7j684>
As you will see, character count is very strictly limited and we had to keep the content very short. Please let us know if anything is unclear.

This email is to invite you to participate to the event, either as attendee or as proposal lead. If the latter please let us know asap as we need to send the submission in tomorrow at the latest.

Kind regards,
Melanie & Luca