Bioschemas hacking topic at the ELIXIR Biohackathon 2018 in Paris?

From: Justin Clark-Casey <justinccdev@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 09:56:38 +0000
To: public-bioschemas@w3.org
Hi all,

I've just seen that the ELIXIR 2018 biohackathon in Paris in November is
now open for registration [1].  I'm expecting to go, is anybody else?
Shall we submit a Bioschemas hacking topic proposal?  I expect it would
have a very good chance of succeeding.  Over 5 days we could cover the
gamut from marking up sites and spec work to validation and crawling/search
tools.

Thoughts?

[1] http://bh2018paris.info/index.html

Best,

--
Justin Clark-Casey, http://justincc.org
Research Software Engineer, InterMine, Cambridge