RE: CategoryCode available as valueReference in PropertyValue for DataRecord, BioBank use case

Yes, I should say that my comment is in the context of sample directories.

Matt Styles
Senior Research Developer

Advanced Data Analysis Centre
School of Computer Science
University of Nottingham
B101, King's Meadow Campus
Lenton Lane
Nottingham, NG7 2NR

+44 (0) 115 74 85125 | nottingham.ac.uk

Follow us
Facebook.com/TheUniofNottingham
Twitter.com/UniofNottingham
Youtube.com/nottmuniversity
Instagram.com/uniofnottingham
Linkedin.com/company/university-of-nottingham