Re: Poster at Biodiversity Information Standards Conference 2018?

Dear all,

Thx for the comments and discussions.

A last important detail, I'm not sure what was agreed about the authors
list. Shoud it be:
Full list ? Presenter (me) + "The Bioschemas Community" ? Presenter +
others + ... + "The Bioschemas Community" ?

Franck.