Re: bioschemas github repo management of issues

From: Giuseppe Profiti <giuseppe.profiti2@unibo.it>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2018 14:56:44 +0100
To: <public-bioschemas@w3.org>
Il 21/03/2018 13:26, McLeod, Kenneth ha scritto:
> Dear All,
>

> Copying best practise from OpenPhacts, I am currently aggregating all
> the tickets into a single repository (currently called specifications).
> You will therefore receive a flood of emails from GitHub, sorry for this
> inconvenience.
>

> Going forward please only add issues to the repository currently called
> specifications.
>

> Regards
>
> Ken

Thanks Kenneth.
As a suggestion, when you move an issue to another repo, it may be
useful to link the new issue. To do that in github, it is necessary to
write down user/repo#issue (e.g BioSchemas/specifications#130 ) in the
comment.

Best,
Giuseppe

--
Giuseppe Profiti
Adjunct Professor - International Master's degree in Bioinformatics

Research fellow
Deputy Technical Coordinator, ELIXIR Italy
Local Technical Coordinator at University of Bologna
ELIXIR-IIB / National Research Council, Italy