Re: Draft of the Bioschemas poster for IB2018 this week

Thanks very much to all who commented (Leyla and Franck, and Nick Juty and
Gos Micklem off list) and apologies once again for the really short notice.

I just sent the amended poster off for printing.  The PDF is at [1] and the
original Libreoffice presentation file at [2] in case anybody finds these
useful (I can try to export as Powerpoint if anybody wants this but not
sure how well Libreoffice will preserve things).

[1]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MaOqLzjFQZgcX_7NjXwlFM5B8hZ3aujq/view?usp=sharing
[2]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vDFsv0FJ6nzI8tJ_e7Q3A0FDAVrCld_k/view?usp=sharing