Re: UKON poster

Just some quick comments:

- the introductory text says bioschemas is expected to be part of schema.org
this year? Is that documented anywhere?
- for your 'practical example', it would be nicer (in my opinion) to have a
webpage (with its URL), and show the markup or snippets on the other side,
and potentially what it can link to
- for the legend/key, what is 'Edition on property'?

- asthetically, I don't like the random length bars that extend from the
info, bioschemas, warning, and tick icons
- there is also a lot of white space
- nothing to reference?
- the bioschemas link should be much more prominent

- I'd also put a QR code to allow people to download direclty

cheers

Nick

--
*Nick Juty*