Re: Protein representation with a Bioschemas context ()

I like this option. Data providers who use it will just need to be careful
if the Bioschemas context and the data provider's context share IRIs but
use different terms. See this issue
<https://github.com/digitalbazaar/jsonld.js/issues/75> for more details.
Note also that it doesn't appear possible to override a term if the data
provider makes the context available only via an HTTP Link Header
<https://json-ld.org/spec/latest/json-ld/#interpreting-json-as-json-ld>,
because overriding requires specifying a nested context like the second one
for "name" in the following example:

{
  "@context": {
    "name": "http://example.com/person#name",