Re: Protein representation with a Bioschemas context ()

'Data integration' is probably too strong a phrase for what I have in
mind.  I'm really thinking about discovery and how a search engine (for
example) may know/integrate that 2 different data sources are talking about
the same thing, so that the user gets the a useful/linked set of search
results.

If a user wanted to find proteins transcribed by gene 'ABL1' (following the
examples), then I think it would be a lot simpler if all the JSON-LD uses
the term
"http://semanticscience.org/resource/is-transcribed-from".  Otherwise a
search engine and maybe other applications would need to be aware of all
the mappings to other terms (I know OLS can/will provide this but this will
increase application complexity).

I should be clear that this is thought programming on my part, I haven't
actually tried to implement anything yet :)  It could well be that there's
a lot of value in sources using whatever terms are optimal for them, and
that costs of trying to co-ordinate IRIs are too high.  But I do want to
debate the possible tradeoffs.