Re: Protein representation with a Bioschemas context ()

Hi,

In that case, our options are reduced to:

1. eliminate the long property names by introducing shorthands in the
context, something like the latest commit to my example
https://github.com/BioSchemas/specifications/blob/master/PhysicalEntity/examples/BioChemEntityAlt-min%2Brec.jsonld
<https://github.com/BioSchemas/specifications/blob/master/PhysicalEntity/examples/BioChemEntityAlt-min+rec.jsonld>

2. using a context with  predefined aliases linking to the preferred
ontology by the data provider (see
https://github.com/BioSchemas/specifications/blob/master/Protein/examples/ProteinEntity-with-context.json).

Any preferences?

Regards,