Re: Documents for Dominique?

Hi Dominique,

I will push Identifiers.org <http://identifiers.org/> data repository description example <https://docs.google.com/document/d/14as5lQFOASY8rqcAQf2HoHTh0n22Lq4NeOMOSOLlBik/edit> to production early next week.

May be you could use https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool <https://search.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool> to explain the content. Please let me know if you need any further material.

Cheers,
Sarala