Re: Dissemination of Bioschemas specifications

Hi all,
  I had a chance to chat with Leyla at her poster today. I shared with her
some feedback. Just wondering if there is a particular communications
channel i should use for written feedback?

m.

On Tue, Jul 25, 2017 at 9:02 PM, Carole Goble <carole.goble@manchester.ac.uk

--
Michel Dumontier