HBase and Semantic Integration [via Big Data Community Group]

From: KIRAN V K <kiranvk2011@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 13:00:16 +0000
To: public-bigdata@w3.org
We can use HBase as a storage back end for big-data.Can you think of any
application areas or scenarios which may require semantic integration of
different tables in HBase?(note that the data stored in HBase is not RDF triples
and I'am not talking about using HBase as an RDF backend)

This post sent on Big Data Community Group

'HBase and Semantic Integration '

http://www.w3.org/community/bigdata/2013/04/27/hbase-and-semantic-integration/

Learn more about the Big Data Community Group:

http://www.w3.org/community/bigdata