Re: Planning to close Bibframe2Schema.org Community Group due to inactivity unless we hear from you

 Hi CG/BG System

Yes you are correct that the Bibframe2Schema.org Community Group has been
somewhat inactive over the last few months.

However, with a recent update to its Github repository
<https://github.com/RichardWallis/bibframe2schema> and an associated email
to the public mailing list on February 21st, things are starting to stir in
the group.

With anticipated further discussions and developments over the coming
months, please do not close us down.

Regards.
Richard Wallis
Bibframe2Schema.org Group Chair.