Big Data for Transport Webinar coming up on Friday! [via BDE-Smart, green and integrated transport Community Group]

From: W3C Community Development Team <team-community-process@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 11:48:39 +0000
To: public-bde-transport@w3.org
BigDataEurope is organizing a second webinar on the societal challenge of Smart,
Green and Integrated Transport on 11 December 2015 at 14:00-15:00 (CET).

The webinar sets out to pick up from where we left off at the workshop in
Bordeaux in October. After many great presentations and discussions and a very
fruitful breakout session we now assess what we have learned.

The webinar will focus on presenting and discussing the needs and requirements
of the platform from the viewpoints of Policy, Business, and Technology.

Speakers will include:

	Seán Gaines, Vicomtech
	Dave Marples, Technolution
	Maxime Flament, ERTICO-ITS Europe

In the end, participants will get a chance to pose their questions in a Q&A
session.

Sounds interesting? Click through to register.

We look forward to your participation!

This post sent on BDE-Smart, green and integrated transport Community Group

'Big Data for Transport Webinar coming up on Friday!'

https://www.w3.org/community/bde-transport/2015/12/07/big-data-for-transport-webinar-coming-up-on-friday/

Learn more about the BDE-Smart, green and integrated transport Community Group:

https://www.w3.org/community/bde-transport