Re: Joining group and application for opportunities available

Hello Geoff,

I hope you also checked out the information on our website:
http://www.big-data-europe.eu/ especially the Food and Agriculture section:
http://www.big-data-europe.eu/food/
If you want to stay up to date with the project please also subscribe to
the newsletter on the website.

Find on the result page <http://www.big-data-europe.eu/results/> the
deliverable we have produced so far and feel free to comment and give
feedback. This you can write on the W3C group, if you wish.

Best regards,
Timea

--
*Timea Turdean, MSc*