Re: W3C BD Comics Manga CG - TPAC

This is such great work, Branca. Thank you. It’s similar to some of my own work using CSS Flexbox to achieve similar results (when I did this back in 2015, Grid was still not widely supported, but Grid is a better way to achieve the results, I think): http://digitalcomics.co/part-3.html#responsive-icons

Strongly agree with Makoto that the art of arranging panels on a page is a fundamental and indispensable aspect of comics/manga. Any approach to digital comics should preserve the ability for the creator to craft a complex page layout consisting of multiple panels in juxtaposition with each other. This is, by definition, what makes a comic a comic.

Pablo Defendini
@pablod | he/him