Re: Webtoon: print later?

Dear Makoto,

As far as French webtoon platforms are concerned, I can tell you for sure
that the publishers supporting them do have paper printing in mind when
working with authors on new creations. They clearly consider the
possibility that webtoons may be printed in paper albums if successful
online.

However this does not mean that the webtoons themselves are thought for
paper during their creation process: publishers and authors are fully aware
that printing them may require some form of adaptation. To my knowledge,
authors are therefore quite free to create their webtoons as they please -
but the more they integrate the constraints of the paper adaptation, the
less work they'll eventually have adapting their creations.

Regards,
Florian
*Florian Dupas* <https://www.linkedin.com/in/floriandupas/>
CEO - Kwalia