Re: Two interesting articles about vertical scroll

Dear Colleagues,

I've found a horizontal reading example on Webtoon : Yumi's Cells is a
Korean webtoon by Donggeon Lee. On desktops it's a vertical reading but on
mobile, surprisingly, the reading becomes horizontal.
This flexibility is possible because the panels are all squares.
https://www.webtoons.com/en/romance/yumi-cell/list?title_no=478

Regards,
Patrick

Le mer. 29 mai 2019 à 06:19, MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp> a
écrit :

> Oops.  Let me try again.
>
> First, I was not aware of any examples, but I find one today.
> https://daysneo.com/works/ed42654dbb73361ae078acbbe9d3bb06.html
>
> Second, in traditional Japanese emakimono, horizontal (manual) scroll
> was the only.  See
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emakimono
>
> Regards,
> Makoto
>
> 2019年5月29日(水) 13:16 MURATA Makoto <eb2m-mrt@asahi-net.or.jp>:
>
>> Sorry for my belated reply.
>>
>> First, I was not aware of any examples, but I find one today.
>>

>> 2019年4月5日(金) 19:51 Philippe Rolland <philippe@stripop.com>:
>>
>>> Dear Makoto, I am very interested in horizontal reading format, do you
>>> know example of horizontal manga realized by japanese?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Philippe