Re: Towards 0.7.1

On Mon, Dec 1, 2014 at 8:56 AM, Anton Kulaga <antonkulaga@gmail.com> wrote:
> To be honest I did not get why zcheck is needed if scalacheck is ported to
> scalajs. Maybe it is better to add additional (scalajs specific) part of
> classes and documentation to scalacheck instead?

Most (all?) of the tests in banana-rdf don't use property-based
testing yet. The priority for us is to port the existing tests to
something that can target Scala and Scala-JS, reunifying the
duplicated ones. And after having updated quite a few tests for the
past two days, I think zcheck does a great job for us.

As for scalacheck, I am not sure it would make sense to have something
like SpecLite in it, which is not about property-testing... Also,
having zcheck as a separate entity lets us make experimentations.

Alexandre