Re: AWWSW Telecon Tuesday 2012-02-28

I'm available and will be on IRC and the teleconference bridge.  Unless
others want to do something different I suggest we work on the proposed
new httpRange-14 replacement that you drafted at
http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/uddp/
and the suggested changes that I made on Feb 21 . . . which, strangely,
I do not see in the www-tag archives:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2012Feb/
Hmm, maybe the MS Word attachments caused my message to be silently
discarded.  I'll have to look into this.

David

--
David Booth, Ph.D.
http://dbooth.org/