Re: guide to ISSUE-57 (httpRange-14) document suite

Sorry, this is a review of which document?  We may have version skew.
In some earlier version I *did* use the word 'definition' in a sense
similar to dictionary definition, and later thought better of it and
switched to the blander 'documentation' which has a lower chance of
implying any kind of completeness or definitiveness.

No matter which document it is, I doubt I said that 'information
resource' was important since I've been railing against this idea for
five years.

'Meaning' as we have discussed is consent between two communicating
parties and they can find their meaning wherever they choose to. Many
people find the 200/non-200 distinction meaningful, I think, in
connection with how the content relates to the resource. You treat the
content of, say, a 300 differently from the way you treat the content
of a 200.

Jonathan