Re: final report process

I think we just need to state what the views are, and who believes what.
If someone agrees with, disagrees with, or does not understand a
particular view, any of those facts can be noted along with that view.

It also occurred to me after the call that it may be better if we do not
mark any views as "consensus" -- even if we all agree -- because that
may imply a higher level of W3C sanctioning than we should imply.  This
goes to Jonathan's concern about avoiding language that could be
construed as making any sort of W3C-sanctioned recommendation.

David

--
David Booth, Ph.D.
http://dbooth.org/