[Fwd: Re: URI itself is a resource?]

FYI
-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
To: carmen <_@whats-your.name>, semantic-web@w3.org
Subject: Re: URI itself is a resource?
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 13:38:37 +0200

Hello,

A tangent to the tangent:

Just a quick note that we are about to publish an updated version of the
HTTP vocabulary, which will supersede the references below. They will be
cross-referenced and announced on this list in due course.

The latest version of the spec is always available at:
  - <http://www.w3.org/TR/HTTP-in-RDF/>

Regards,
   Shadi

--