Re: reviewing the charter of awwsw

Hi Jonathan,

Many thanks for the overview, it's really helped as I wasn't sure quite
where to begin.

Of the various points mentioned there are a few which I'm deeply
interested in (or should I say have spent a lot of hours focussing on),
and others where I don't feel I understand the issues well enough to
comment yet.

I'd like to start by summarising my current thinking on information
resources, the dual use of URIs, and then a few commments on the 303
pattern (from both a network and semantic perspective) then hopefully
lead on to some of the other topics like promises of instability, and
HTTP Semantics, the meaning of each status code.

Thus, I'll strike whilst the iron is hot, and summarise my current
thinking on the aforementioned, hopefully as proper introduction to the
group, and possibly as a starting point for a fresh round of
conversation. I'll start now and send to the list when ready.

Best & thanks again,

Nathan