Re: AWWSW?

Nathan wrote:
> To summarize where this leaves us at the minute, we have four classes of
> things:
>
>  - Resource (can be named with a URI)
>  - NetworkResource (always unnamed)
>  - Representation (always unnamed)
>  - RepresentationElement (always unnamed)

and:
- Message (always unnamed)

I'd also suggest that by looking at every header used in http
messages, we could set the domain of each accordingly such that some
apply to the Message, some the Representation (if the message carries
one), some the NetworkResource - and I'd be interested to see if any
ever apply to a/the Resource (I've got a funny feeling the answer is no).