AWWSW Telecon Tuesday 2010-05-25

From: Jonathan Rees <jar@creativecommons.org>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 18:06:27 -0400
To: AWWSW TF <public-awwsw@w3.org>
Our last scheduled meeting before the TAG F2F, which is June 7-9. (We
have the option to schedule another call if we want, of course.)

Accordingly, the goal of this telecon is to determine what, if
anything, we want to tell the TAG at this time, and/or learn from TAG
members.

Before the call I plan to have a revised version of my "exposition"
addressing Pat's remarks, and will try to figure out what I want it to
accomplish.

Jonathan