Re: AWWSW telecon, Tues 2009-11-23

Regrets due to a conflicting meeting, very sorry.

For the record: I'll have my motivation section ready by next week's telco.
Regarding Tracker: I have positive experiences using it in several groups,
however think it is quite late in the process now to introduce it (who is
going to enter all the pending stuff? ;)

Cheers,
      Michael

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas