Re: yet another resource/representation diagram (#4)

Where do the entities involved in a language translation live on the diagram?

Note that frbr expressions can be more than information entities.
Regarding language translations, these are considered alternate
expressions of the same work in FRBR.

I still don't know what most of the relations mean. I have a clue
about encodes and carries, though it's hard to tell if its a correct
clue. As an aside I've been having questions about whether part_of
relationships are appropriate in (all) of the information realm.

I'm happy about the appearance of a server in the picture.

Not sure what the alternate path for service/object are for. Currently
it's kind of bare. Further development?

As you might expect, I still think the weakest part of the diagram are
the nework object, time varying information thing, and relations that
emanate from them.

-Alan