Re: Use Cases and Requirements for Ontology and API for Media Object 1.0

Jonathan,

As a member of the Media Fragments WG that closely works together with the
Annotation group, I've reviewed this document recently (and gave feedback at
recent F2F re their usage of information resources, etc.). Now, I'm
wondering what precisely you mean? Which section caught your attention?

Cheers,
      Michael

PS: You rdfs.org account should be available soon ;)

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,