Reminder: Extra AWWSW on Tues 2 June 9:00 AM EST for IRW ontology

Zakim has been set-up for tomorrow, June 2nd, 9:00 AM EST.

Do note that the OWL-DL IRW (Identity and Reference on the Web) ontology made by
Valentina Presutti and myself is finally maturing as a fairly sensible
ontology, at least when we present it. Slides here [1], paper here
[2], and ontology here [3].

We're presenting it on Wednesday to various academics, so want to make
sure it's aligned to AWWSW.

While we deploy the reverse methodology of the AWWSW (We look
primarily at AWWW and then model in a "top-down" fashion, rather than
trying to model each spec and then build a "bottom-up" ontology), it
appears that the work of AWWSW and this ontology may be coinciding.
Next week myself and Valentina will try to go through the AWWSW
vocabulary page and see if we can figure out the "diff" between that
and IRW. This could let the AWWSW shortcut some work, if we agree on
things, on getting an OWL-DL ontology for resources off the ground,
and myself and Valentina would like to collaborate and would be happy
to change ontology as needed. It seemed to get pretty good reviews
from TimBL at WWW2009. More reviews needed, and not quite aligned with all
the AWWSW work yet!

[1]http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin/homepage/notes/valentina.pdf
[2]http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin/homepage/notes/eswc2009.pdf
[3]http://purl.org/NET/irw/