Re: AWWW telecon tomorrow 1/6

I'll be at telecon. Since I was in a Linked Data mood, I added the
ever-controversial "nonInformationResource" and
"documentatonResource/associated description" to the list of terms, but
note they are towards the *bottom* of the list. I mostly agree with
JAR's changes up till now.

Quick reminder:

1) We really SHOULD give the HTTP in RDF people a review. They just need
a place to stick a "Resource" class and to stop using rdf:Alt, and I
imagine there we do have consensus that there will be a "resource"
class, no? Or not? Perhaps discuss this.

2) Note that I did a brainstorm with Valentina Presutti and we did a
"top-down" modelling of the problem, which we wrote down in a quick
paper [1] with a draft ontology[2]. Sorry, haven't had time to turn
paper into HTML and make ontology better yet, but here it is
nonetheless. Maybe look at it briefly just to get an idea that an OWL-DL
ontology for this stuff *is* possible, although I'm sure I'm wrong in
the details.

[1]http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin/homepage/notes/eswc2009.pdf
[2]http://ontologydesignpatterns.org/ont/web/irw.owl.