Re: Upcoming telecons

Jonathan, All,

Sure, 10 March sounds fine for me.

To get deeper into the current discussions, I went through the vocabulary
page [1] and (tried) to create the dependencies and relations of the
proposed classes and properties - the result is available at [2].

I note two things: some of the graph's edges are undefined (?) as it is not
clear from the discussion on the Wiki page what to put there. Further, by
strictly applying the (natural language) constraints found in [1], I guess
we have a slight inconsistency between awww:InformationResource,
ftrr:InformationResource and rfc2616:Resource.

I'd propose three next steps: (1) get rid of the '?' in the diagram, (2)
define the grounding w.r.t. HTTP-in-RDF, and (3) discuss the open issues
around :NonInformationResource and :DescriptionResource.

What do you think?

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://esw.w3.org/topic/AwwswVocabulary
[2] http://esw.w3.org/topic/AwwswVocabularyDependencies

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,