Re: AWWSW telecon, Tues 2009-11-23

Thanks for the careful reading; I've made most of these fixes (not yet
checked in).

Number 1: I couldn't figure out how to say this in a way that didn't
mislead the reader into thinking we were only talking about RDF or
only talking about HTTP.

Number 2: I just flushed IetfResource; while the difference between
3986 and RDF is annoying, I think it can be shoved under the rug.