Re: JAR conflict for July 7 AWWSW telecon

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 6:52 AM, Michael
Hausenblas<michael.hausenblas@deri.org> wrote:
> All,
>
>> August 4 - JAR still in China - Michael is in charge
>
> Ah, ok, so - anyone up to meet, today?

Having too much fun debating about this stuff on www-tag

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Aug/0015.html
Thread starting at http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-tag/2009Aug/0000.html

I propose we meet, virtually, by participating in those discussion :)

-Alan

>>> http://linkeddata.deri.ie/