Re: AWWSW telecon Tues 3/31 minutes

Jonathan,

Damn that I missed the telecon (had to submit a 90p proposal I'm
coordinating, very sorry) but, hey, I *did* send regrets, right? ;)

However, not sure how I should proceed with [1], esp. re grounding on
TimBL's onto [2]. Read the minutes but frankly I'm not much wiser, now - can
you point me in the right direction, please?

Cheers,
      Michael

[1] http://rdfs.org/ns/http-sem/
[2] http://www.w3.org/2006/gen/ont

--
Dr. Michael Hausenblas
National University of Ireland, Lower Dangan,