Re: Discussing Valentina's and Aldo's work during AWWSW Telecon?

This is a good idea, Harry.  I looked at all of these papers a while
ago but was not sufficiently steeped at the time to have benefited much.

I can make the call but unfortunately I will not have time to read the
papers ahead of time. You will have to either tolerate my ignorance or
ask me to be quiet. If someone else would so kind as to compare to the
ontology (list of classes) I gave in my last message to Pat <http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-awwsw/2008Nov/0025.html
 > I would appreciate it.

Jonathan