Re: AWWSW telecon Tues 2008-07-01 9am EDT - EXTRA

Agenda for Tuesday:

- Review progress so far & lack thereof.  (I was hoping I could get a
document out tonight but I haven't had as much time to work on this as
I had hoped.)
- Review requirements on any work product  (Sample requirements: we
must provide Tabulator with an ontology adequate for its purposes;
numbers and representations are not information resources; web pages
and PDF documents are)
- Consider the idea of using requirements (or use cases) and
requirement development to drive the work, as opposed to ontological
questions (what is ...).

See you then.
Jonathan