RE: AWWSW telecon Tuesday 22 July 2008

I've started a meagre list of questions / use cases:
http://esw.w3.org/topic/AwwswQuestions
Others are encouraged to add to it.

David Booth, Ph.D.
HP Software
+1 617 629 8881 office  |  dbooth@hp.com
http://www.hp.com/go/software

Statements made herein represent the views of the author and do not necessarily represent the official views of HP unless explicitly so stated.